Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday

These 6 letters make me smile at any moment. Life starts relaxing at 5 in the evening and gets deep into it. Once back home after work, it feels like I have nothing to do with this world anymore. I start watching funny videos and laugh to myself. I go to play tennis after my work with my roomie. Today my serves were better than the last time and the aces were unpredictable. Back home. Then comes the phone calls and I could figure out the guy is feeling the same and wants to tell everyone that it's FRIDAY and it's his world now. I again smile to myself and think 'I feel the same'. The pubs and restaurants go crazy with bunches and bunches of guys like me. Everyone seems to enjoy as if there's no next Monday but they know its just hiding behind the Sunday. Cooking time - what today? After thinking for few minutes I finally come to a conclusion - It's friday MAN, just go out. Time to go to sleep and then comes the penultimate day - Saturday. By the time I wake up, its already mid-day. Do the laundry, iron my clothes and then the clock strucks 6. I realize how did the day go so fast and see Sunday coming. Sunday - day to prepare for Monday. Life gets eclipsed by this fast going brutal world again and finally Monday arrives. Boss, work, deadline, class, variable, bug, debug, testing, server - Oh no stop it. I can't take it anymore. And, I feel like I'm going nuts. I cry, I hate, I throw, I catch, I throws, I exception - oh no not Java again. Lifez boring.

Then, Abhishek whispers into my ears - today is Friday, your day dude. ENJOY! I smile back to me again and now it's my world. I'm the master of this world.

No comments: