Thursday, June 19, 2008

First

Hello,

This is my first blog on my own blog. I just created it and now posting something that would stick there forever as my first blog. I don't know what to start and where to start so started thinking about it. B4U channel is playing a song from Mission Kashmir in my other window. I still kept thinking about what to write and then the next song started playing and I started thinking about the song. Suddenly, I realized that I should be thinking of something else and not about the song. As I wasn't feeling well my roomie wanted to cook for me. I could see the cauliflower flourets pack on the island, so it's cauliflower curry tonight. I still lying on my couch thinking what to write...one song after another started playing but I couldn't get a single topic to write about. While at work I thought that I would go home and eat and rest but I don't want to rest now. Instead, would like to tell someone what's going on here. Suddenly, things in my mind started to drive into past, back to my schools days, when I used to come home and find a menu to choose from what to eat and even now things haven't changed much except I need to choose from the menu what to cook.

Finally, felt that life is too short to live but very long to describe and write. So, I don't have time to describe anything as of now.

Stay tuned for my new thoughts...

No comments: